JUMAT S.C. – small urban architecture and urban furniture
1. General information.
- The operator of the Website ovoo.plis OVOO spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, at ul. Kalwaryjska 33, 30-509 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000427892;
- The website ovoo.plcontains only information on the scope of activity of OVOO sp. z o. o., commercial information which does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 et seq. of the Civil Code, information on the possibility of establishing cooperation with the company (employment), enabling contact with the company for potential contractors, and was created to provide information on the scope of activity of OVOO sp. z o. o..
- The commercial information contained on the website ovoo.plis addressed only to entrepreneurs within the meaning of Article 4 of the Act of 6 March 2018 – Entrepreneurs’ Law (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 646, as amended).
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users in the following way:
By saving cookies on end devices.
- OVOO sp. z o. o.processes personal data only for the purpose of performing the contracts concluded between the parties and these data will not be made available to other entities, except for the entities indicated in the information clause below. The customer has the right to access their personal data, including the right to correct them and to request to be forgotten. OVOO sp. z o. o. processes entrusted personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and other generally applicable laws that protect the rights of data subjects. OVOO sp. z o. o. does not sell and does not disclose to third parties personal data of its customers and users of the website ovoo.pl. The Controller takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows for the identification of the persons they concern, for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
2. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website user’s end device and are intended for using the Website pages. These files allow to recognise the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to their individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website user’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used to remember the User’s preferences, for statistical and security purposes, and for proper operation of the ovoo.pl website. Cookies do not store personal data. Cookies are used to adjust the content of websites to the user’s preferences and to optimise the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
- PERSONAL DATA IN COOKIES
- Personal data collected using cookies may only be collected to perform specific functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents them from being accessed by unauthorised persons.
- Managing cookies – how to grant and withdraw consent?
By default, the web browser allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device. Website users can change cookie settings in their web browser settings at any time. The change may concern: automatic blocking of cookies, requiring each time consent to the storage of information. Disabling the file handling lock may cause difficulties in using the website.
Addresses of websites describing disabling or changing settings for some browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR” or “Regulation”), we inform that:
- the Controller of your personal data is OVOO spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Kalwaryjska 33, 30-509 Kraków, registered in the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, the 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000427892, NIP number: 6762457439,
- in matters regarding personal data, you can contact: Mr. Dominik Skrobacz, telephone number: 510 002 735 or by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- personal data of the Customer (service user) will be processed only for the purposes set out below, please, be advised that providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with OVOO sp. z o.o.:
- performance of concluded contracts, including contacting you in connection with the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation);
- consideration of complaints and claims (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation);
- pursuing claims related to concluded contracts (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation);
- archiving documentation, i.e. contracts and billing documents (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation),
- performance of obligations incumbent upon OVOO sp. z o. o. under the law, especially tax law (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation);
- conducting administrative activities by OVOO sp. z o. o., including analyses, statistics, and internal reporting (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the Regulation);
- conducting marketing activities and sending commercial information by electronic means (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation).
- OVOO sp. z o. o. as the Controller of personal data informs that the data processed for the purposes indicated in point 3) may be made available to other entities, i.e.
- entities with whom OVOO sp. z o. o. has concluded agreements for entrusting the processing of personal data, i.e. entities providing services such as: IT, HR and payroll, banking, legal, administrative, postal, and courier services,
- personal data may be disclosed to employees or associates of OVOO sp. z o. o., as well as entities providing support to OVOO sp. z o. o. on the basis of outsourced services and in accordance with concluded data processing entrustment agreements,
- state authorities or other entities authorised under the law, in order to perform the obligations incumbent upon OVOO sp. z o. o. (Tax Office, Social Insurance Institution, National Labour Inspectorate).
- OVOO sp. z o. o. as the Controller of personal data informs that personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 3, however:
- data contained in forms and contracts – until the statute of limitations for claims under contracts expires,
- settlement documents – until the expiry of tax liabilities, unless the relevant provisions provide otherwise,
- documents related to claims and complaints – until the statute of limitations for related claims expires,
- in order to carry out the activities indicated in points 3f and g), the data will be processed until the legally justified interests of OVOO sp. z o. o. are fulfilled or until the Customer objects to the processing of data;
- OVOO sp. z o. o. as the Controller of personal data informs that the Customer has the right to:
- access the content of their data and rectify them pursuant to Articles 15 and 16 of the Regulation;
- delete their data and restrict their processing pursuant to Articles 17 and 18 of the Regulation;
- transfer their data pursuant to Article 20 of the Regulation;
- object to data processing pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation,
- if the processing of data is carried out in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO),
- withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, if data processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a);
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) when they find that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.